Resources shared by SALGBA Members for COVID-19
Bullet points are newest (most recently received resource) to oldest in order.
- Three bad consequences of good COVID intentions
- Our new blog post details those six reasons…and then proposes what to do instead.
- Coronaquiz II: The Sequel
- Coronaquiz I: The Basics. You can find the article here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Information Hub
- COVID-19 Employer Compliance Handbook
- Video (9 min): COVID-19 Protecting Your Workforce's Wellbeing
- COVID-19 Insights Webinar Series: Helping You Face Your Future With Confidence
- COVID-19 Resource page
- Progyny, a leading fertility benefits management company, has developed a COVID-19 resource page for anyone navigating their fertility journey during COVID-19. Topics covered include telehealth, tips for emotional support, and the latest guidance from the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. And, as fertility clinics begin to reopen, Progyny hosted a webinar with reproductive endocrinologists to discuss how fertility treatment will look during COVID and beyond. To access the recording, click here.
The University of Texas System:
- Guidelines and plan accommodations related to COVID-19 can be found here.
- Resource list for medical and behavioral health telemedicine under UT SELECT can be found on the BCBSTX website, here.
- General BCBSTX COVID Information is located here.
IBM Watson Health:
Your COVID-19 Response: Promising practices for public plan sponsors and employers webinar replay from IBM Watson Health
· Identifying and managing your most at-risk members
· Estimating the average costs for hospital admissions with and without ICU stays
· Understanding the impact of COVID-19-related office and emergency room visits
As we return to normal, you will also need to analyze and understanding a range of factors to support a Return to Work decision, and determine if employees should Remain at Work on an ongoing basis.